Monday, November 8, 2010

In this post I am going to talk about THE X FACTOR. 80hat

I know, I know, but sometimes you need more than 140 characters to express your feelings. This survival performance by Katie was one of the most over-the-top, self-indulgent displays of hubris that I have ever had the dubious pleasure of witnessing. You practically beg the judges to not send you home, appear to forget the words, then say "sod it" and sit down on the floor. What the fuck? Someone should have given her a dummy to spit out, then the grotesque display would have been complete.

Matt, though. Oh my gosh, he is so lovely that I am unable to stop myself from grinning inanely whenever he is on stage. Sometimes, I get the feeling that both he and Rebecca, who is my second favourite, are far too good for the programme. Then I realise that I am over-thinking this too much.

On a different subject, I love all the photographs in this album, on the Red Bull Racing Facebook fan page. My favourite is the one of Eddie Jordan with the red bull hat on his head. I was pleased that RBR took the constructors' title yesterday. Although I have only been watching since the German Grand Prix, and what a race that was to start with, I feel quite sad that the F1 season is almost over.

To end this insightful entry, I have a question. One which I just cannot answer: what exactly are you meant to do with the apple stickers you get with iPods? Four iPods over the course of four and a half years, and I still don't know. Do you know what to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment